Bonding at home with your toddler can be spent by working together on an art piece or singing a new song. These fun and educational activities can help them refine their motor skills. During these phases, both cognitive and psychomotor skills are developing at a fast pace. To add more excitement, First Step Family Group Daycare Center, your Daycare Center in Bronx, New York, rounded up ideas that will give hours of playtime with minimum setup. Here are some of them:
- Build a DIY sensory bin because toddlers love to explore via their senses like touch, sight, hearing, and even taste.
- Host a tea party by turning lunchtime into a royal occasion.
- Create an indoor obstacle course with some foam blocks.
- Put on your favorite songs and get moving by throwing a dance party.
- Get some great exercises you can do together.
- Cook meals with simple recipes you can do with your child.
- Grab some pillows and blankets and build a fort.
- Have some snow fun with snow toys. This will help them get creative.
- Get slimed with Elmer’s Color Slime Kit. It’s safe for kids.
- Make the most of bathing time with amazing bath toys like rubber ducks.
- Let your kids help in choosing options for Child Care services.
If you are looking for a Nursery School in New York, we have all the state-of-the-art tools and methods to ensure that your child’s development is in its full potential. For more details, call us today!